Friday, June 25, 2010

havent been in here for some time, have been busy with the usual.

just change a template!

will start blogging once a week when I come back from reservice next week. of late I have realise I have many activities going on that I have to blog once a week to at least cover them haha.

some recent update.

just celebrated 1 year anniversary with dar, time flies. love you lots dar muackz! thank you for understanding, supportive and sharing my life and dreams. I am glad that you share your life with me and I have done everything to make it even better =)

it's been 1 year since melvin ling photography have been set up, experience alot of exciting assignments such as shooting on yacht, working with overseas clients and covering international exhibition. although the sales volume is still not to projection, I am keeping my heads up.

after 9 years of sports bike riding, I have finally make the change. sold off my cbr 600rr and got a cb 400 vtec spec 2, have fitted a box as well. have to admit that the change was due to change of lifestyle and practicality, the 2 things that I always don't want to admit.

cb 400 is not even half as exciting as the cbr 600 which I am missing badly now... the blip of the throttle and the agility. I am still keeping my track dream alive, afterall its the man behind the bike that makes the difference as in photography.

will post photo of the new bike soon, stay tuned!