Tuesday, January 15, 2008

been busy with work as the new work year see our department revenue quotation been up, and I have been task to start expanding my photo taking service and camera station solution.

my new head of department is a "fifty cents, one dollar" kind of boss damn sian leh.

so what if he is a scholar, fuck shit loh. no pr skill, only know how to carry balls of superiors never mind. people are going all out towards commercial sector for its big market and budget. while he is going all out also... trying to get deals from garhment some pea brainer serious, how do you expect to earn and move forward doing "left pocket out, right pocket in" business.

instead of going out to get deal, he ask my assistant head of department to go business development when my asst head is overall in charge of production. song loh then he just sit down and shake leg, ask around why we do so much ot, buy this and that knn fucking like an old hag loh.

to be frank I don't enjoy doing ot loh, I have tons of freelance and stuff to do. and I seriously don't fancy been doubt for my working atittude and ethics. "and this is to you yes muthafucker, don't look left and right stupid muscle man no brainer. I am refering to you."

enough of work, bought a limited edition honda cbr 600rr after 6 years of nsr riding. fiddling running in the bike makes my recently work fustration feel a whole lot better.

my nsr have been through so much with me, my carefree nafa days, girl friend to no girl friend, army days, till the lost and diffcult times when my dad is sick. my cbr will open a new hopefully happier time with me.

"will miss those days with you my dear friend, but we will always see each other cos you got a owner who is my friend."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket