Saturday, October 22, 2005

this is irritating

just got home from camp after my rifle zeroing range. recevie this letter from my motorcycle insurance stating that they have not recevie my payment due to an unsuccessful deduction. fuck I went down to the branch to pay the premium on my payday and I even went to check my bank account after that to confirm my deduction and it was alright.

now I have to make a trip on monday to check where have the money that the bank hold back for the premium goes, because I have not got them anywhere in my account. and I hate my account cos they only send you statement once a month unlike the convience of a passbook.

went out with a few new friends to get my taper jeans, chance upon this checkered brown jeans at bugis village. not too expensive, and I like the fitting and comfort. bin was wanting to see the jeans so that we could get a matching top to match it tomorrow.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
front of the jeans

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
close up on the checkered

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
back

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
back pocket