Sunday, October 16, 2005

on the way...

been busy the whole week, spend my monday paying for baby repsol's insurance and road tax. and tidyin the whole house the next few days. accompany dad to chemotherapy on friday as usual. his condition is getting better but his physical overall is alot weaker, meet up with bin for supper and we chatted on getting a makeover for me as I wanted to go for a preppy style look. so far I have got the adidas sling bag and spetacle. saturday was spend going to kusu island to pray with mum, and went destressing at rush with sam at night.

talking about spectacle, went jalan jalan with mum at toa payoh after praying and chance upon this spectacle. like the shade over the levis series and so there. bought them yesterday and just come home from getting it from the optical shop.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

going to book in tonight as I have got duty tomorrow feeling damn shitty.