Sunday, July 24, 2005

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

just came back from a swim with eugene and sebastian, I only did 15 laps as they were not in the mood to swim and I spend some time chit chatting. not that I really mind though, as the 600 push up in the morning did take its toll lolx.

had a few good races with eugene and some other players at bugis in the morning, was intending to upgrade my s30. but the opponents were really too good to ignore, so I ended up playing versus with eugene. well did not react in time to go pray for dad’s and mum’s health being at guan yin temple there. think tomorrow I will go.

oh the photos above are from my cousin's wedding yesterday, held at hilton hotel at orchard. many turn up… well a lot more than I expected as I did not think that we have that much relatives. but the groom did have his bit of relatives of which 2 happens to be tcs artistes. what a small world, but alas they are both males haha. And yes cousin alex finally got a girlfriend and quite chio leh.

there were quite a number of pretty babes but they were of my cousin's age 27- 28… sad hee. the food were much anticipated and had a few cup of ice cold beer yum yum, beer taste best at ice cold. the whole affair ended around 11.30pm with us celebrating cousin ”yes the bride’s birthday also” what a combo.