Thursday, June 23, 2005

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

this is the photo postcard that I put together and make some effects of instead of just color photos, and yes the photo are not alter in anyway besides the general effects. results of my 2 weeks of training, not that I am trying to show off or its that impressive. but I just want to show people my effort and thus I would have no reason to slack or to laze around lolx.

using this photo to test out the link that kh have introduce me, a new and simple photo uploader site. bascially you just need to upload the photos and the site will give you html tag to paste. simple enough to use, now to see the effects of it.

finally a blog with photos and pictures, been finding my blog a real bore recently. so to all my fans enjoy the future entries =)