Thursday, February 10, 2005

just finish lunch and finish editing photos taken for the karoke session with grass 4. guess what? my monitor just fuse lolx knn fuck sia. so now I am reduce to using my brother computer, with no photos to upload into multiply.

anyway celebrated my actual birthday with my family and relatives yesterday at the chalet. win some money at the gambling table, basically nothing much happen yesterday.

oh yah this is going to someone;

dont't fucking give me attitude cos my attitude is worse than you imagine, all I wanna know is that would you be bored to go out with just the 2 of us. since you got friends going shopping, we might as well have a group outing. when I meet someone, I am sincere to be friend, if a person isn't worth my effort. I wouldn't even fuck care.