Thursday, April 10, 2008

been 2 weeks since my return from jakarta, what can I say... it's fun, fun and fun all over again. a fruitful trip as I went to bandung, a town tuck away in the midst of the mountain. the weather is cool and rabandtor, our personal label t-shirt was printed there.

and when clubbing actually have stripease performance, jakarta is really a very colourful place. makes you realize that the world is so big, what we think are immoral are actually others' culture scene. so the point here is always accept things with an open heart =)

so guys enjoy the photos, and more photos will be uploaded at my multiply website. if you are interested in getting t-shirt for yourself or as a gift do check out our webby at www.rabandtor.blogspot.com

the gang at hanz house
Photobucket

allen and hanz at pala sari did I spell it correctly... lolxPhotobucket

me and eric
Photobucket

taj and hanz at bandung
Photobucket

my favourite eatery in jarkarta... soto ayam!!!
Photobucket

rabandtor wan shui!!!
Photobucket