Thursday, November 17, 2005

lil update

well something have finally got a face lift after it has been with me for a long time, not that they are finally getting boring but I feel that something can be improve. been busy to update what have I been getting for the past few weeks, for a start baby repsol got a set of new racing footrest, went with jayson last week to get it and also got repsol's rider seat change to the grip material as the stock one is badly srcatched by those stupid cats at the carpark.

bought a preppy shirt to match my checkered brown jeans at a steal of only $25 bucks at bugis village. my new shopping haunt lol. nxt month i did like to go out on christmas with a new urban male singlet, get 1 more checkered jeans to add to my collection and also maybe another shirt. lastly to get my dummbells so that I can get tone abit more for the singlet lol.

2 tattoo sessions have passed, finally 1 more session to go and my bio mech is finally done. gonna give my skin a break next month and also to loosen up my pocket for the spree hehe.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
the old foot rest
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
the new racing footrest
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
the new seat cover
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
the camera phone really cannot make it so there.