Saturday, August 23, 2003

saw what my sweetie pie post in her blog, i am so touched by her words. "like an angel, you are the only one in the world that love me for who i am no matter what happen." and btw you are the only one that thinks i look good in my blond hair beside myself haha.



Feel so much better now. In my midst of confusion and hatred for myself.and the whole world.
An angel descended from heaven and reached out his soft hands to comfort me.
He made me feel love and warmth and welcomed me into his arms.
He felt my pain, he felt a knife cutting him inside .
He dried my tears with his soft words of comfort,
He refused to leave my side, making sure I will be well.
He showered me with things, no one has ever done for me nor can money ever buy.
He sacrificed his time of rest to tell me he loves me.
I'm thankful I didn't choose the alternative way out.
I don't want to let him down, I can't do it, because I know I truly love him.
For my angel, I will cherish my very life as much as I cherish him.
Without him, I am only a naked branch that leaves withers away as the seasons pass.
Only the day he entered my life did I start to flourish and bloom.
What more can I ask for, when happiness is rght in front of me.
I thank you Lord.


"this is one thing that i want to remember forever and ever."