Friday, September 07, 2007

as usual busy with work for the past 1 month, been keeping eugene and hanz company as they are back in singapore for holidays. update on recent happening.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

caught a movie with karl under the banyan tree outside the museum, it's a first time for me. ambience is really relaxing, enjoying snack and drinks sitting on straw mat watching movie. caught a famous movie back in the 60's "the psycho", plot was good and keep me up till the end of the movie when I presume it would be boring.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

went drinking at clinic with hanz on a lazy wedneday last week, my first when there's work tomorrow lolx. drinks are expensive and ambience suxs period.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

bought a new working shoes on wednesday from isetan, I seem to have feet of destruction when it comes to working shoes. during army days, my boots gave away after just 9 months of wearing. and now my motorbike riding boots mind you, gave way just after 3 months of wearing sheesh I also cannot believe it. when I bought them hopping that they would last me longer, so now it's back to good old sports shoes to work and changing to nice leather shoes at work keke.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

caught this after dinner one day.