Sunday, April 15, 2007

it's been a month working at cisco as a photographer without realizing, so far I can say this job is fun and tiring but I am happy for now =) it's pretty annoying that people keep thinking that I am an auxiliary police officer when I tell them my current workplace.

anyway the week have passed by with work, work and more work. first up corporate presentation, been tasked by my boss to head the creative direction of the presentation, followed by a drafting of current office space to form a photo studio, photo direction for retake of all our current products and last but not least 2 on site photo-taking sessions~

it's been a long time since I last got a full time job that I have not finish the day's work withthin the working hours, yea I bought work home and finish it only moments ago.

my photo business will continue to be freelance for the time being as some other priority have to take front for the next 3-5 years. last weekend was my first studio shoot and what can I say... SHIOKS and my blood is still boiling after the shooting. looking forward to the next studio session.

my bike is back after 1 month in the garage, and its looking better than ever hehe. and I have enrolled for my class 2 riding lesson today =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my home studio!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
facelifted repsol =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic