Wednesday, February 23, 2005

don't really feel like blogging seriously these few days, been very "fan" because of the hectic and fuck up days at work. anyway been on multiply these few days. taking quizzes and knowing more about myself.

oh yah just got my new tattoo done for the outline last saturday, it's a bio mechnical art that I have design in the first phrase and my artist touches up and adds in more details. came out nicely the way I wanted it.

thought that I would not get nervous since I got one already. but hey 5 years is a long time, so as my artist prepare his stuffs, I was having butterflies in my stomach haha. but the all too familiar sound of the tattoo gun and the pain "trust me the pain is bearable, in fact there isn't any pain. even is there is... you simply just have a low threshold for pain lolx." just keep my adrenalin rushing for the tattoo to be ink onto me.

3 hours later, the outline of the tattoo is done, as I am still enjoying the session. going to let the skin recovers before the shading comes on. which is probably next month, another 2-3 sessions and the art is complete. will upload the photos of the progress asap as my internet is still down.

anyway this quiz answer below explains the situation and feeling I have for the affairs of heart for the time being. and the answer I think grass 4 and hanz wants to know lolx.

5
FROZEN QUEEN/ KINGYou dont want love to come through to you. You like
it the way you are. To be unreachable, no need
to show feelings. Hiding everything inside you.
You are already used to it. You say yourself
that you dont need anyone, that you stand on
your own two feet or that you dont have time
for these things. But in reality you are scared
to get hurt. You feel save where you are: by
yourself, nobody can hurt you there. You
invent your own relationship in your dreams.
You just need to know that you COULD get a
partner.Thats it.PLEASE VOTE, I want to know what you think about my
quiz, I worked hard on it.You can always
message me or tell me how I can improve that
quiz. Ill sure write back.

~THE big LOVE TEST!! What do you need? With PICS! For girls and boys!~